1. Complete enrolment
Essential first step for all students
Complete this important step early and things become easier. After you’ve completed
online enrolment, you’ll be able to:
- obtain your University card
- access academic induction material in your digital learning environment
- access wider University systems (including access to email)
- activate your student loan.
Important note: returning students must also complete enrolment before a new year of study.
2. Access your academic induction schedule
Specifically for new and direct-entry students
To help you prepare, you can view your academic induction schedule before you complete online enrolment (this includes those of you who are directly entering the later stage of a course). Your academic induction schedule may contain:
- dates and times of sessions
- reading list
- video content
- other useful resources specific to your course.
Important note: some course content (links to online sessions, for example) will only be accessible after you complete enrolment. This additional content will be available through your programme site in the digital learning environment.
Students returning to another year of study should complete enrolment and access relevant information through the digital learning environment.
3. Access your digital learning environment
Relevant for all students once enrolled
The digital learning environment will be your main source for course content while you study. Your digital learning environment is where you can:
- access your full course timetable
- access lecture notes and recordings
- access programme and module information
- submit your work online.
Important note: you will only be able to access your digital learning environment after you complete enrolment.