- complete essential actions to gain access to services and facilities
- learn more about what to expect when you start your course and beyond
- access your important academic induction information
- discover activities and events
- safely settle into university life and discover the campus and city.
1. Complete online enrolment
This important step officially signs you up for study. New and returning students must complete online enrolment at the start of every academic year.
2. Access your academic induction information
Find out dates and times of sessions, and access reading lists, videos and other useful resources to help you start your next stage of study.
Information that might be for you
For students arriving from another country or new to the UK
Sessions specifically tailored for new postgraduate research students
For students who need to choose optional modules after completing online enrolment
Semester dates and other key dates for the current and upcoming academic year
Find support when you need it
- study support
- careers advice and services
- mental health and wellbeing support
- disability support
- and more
“For me, the difference between school learning and university learning has been a positive change. Having different modes of learning in the form of lectures, workshops and tutorials provides enough structure to help you keep on top of things, but also plenty of freedom to work on things independently.”
BA (Hons) Architecture student