- Meet on the 3rd Wednesday of every month – pick-up point outside the SU at 11:30.
- Free event – all travel expenses provided.
- Plenty of fresh air.
- A great way to meet new people.
Meet on the SU Roof at 11:30
Wednesday 20 September, 11:30–15:00 | Welcome to Plymouth's city waterfront
- Meet on the SU Roof at 11:30.
- Discover Plymouth's amazing city waterfront.
- A relaxing walk to the Barbican and along Plymouth Hoe.
- Plenty of local heritage, great swimming spots and local information to discover.
- Full details on Eventbrite (please sign up using your University email address)
- About the South West Coast Path
- 20 September – Welcome to Plymouth's city waterfront
- 18 October – West Hoe to Royal William Yard/Devils Point
- 15 November – Jennycliff
- December – no walk (break for the holidays)
- 17 January – Sutton Harbour heritage trail
- 21 February – Train trip to the Tamar Valley: Calstock to Cotehele
- 20 March – Mount Edgcumbe Circular
- 17 April – Cawsand to Mount Edgcumbe
- 15 May – Wembury to Heybrook Bay
- 19 June – Whitsand Bay cliff top walk
Event photography and video
Please be aware that some of the University of Plymouth's public events (both online and offline) may be attended by University staff, photographers and videographers, for capturing content to be used in University online and offline marketing and promotional materials, for example webpages, brochures or leaflets. If you, or a member of your group, do not wish to be photographed or recorded, please let a member of staff know.