These talks are suitable for:
- school students in years 11, 12 and 13
- access students
- anyone considering a return to education
Our live online talks and Q&As are accessible through Zoom.
Each live session lasts approximately one hour.
For teachers and schools...
We can run talks such as:
- choosing a course and the benefits of university
- UCAS application process
- student finance and budgeting
- student life
- choosing between your university offers.
We are also offering bespoke sessions for year groups within schools and can run our popular UCAS and personal statement writing workshop through Zoom.
Contact us to book a session tailored to your needs: firstname.lastname@example.org