1. Complete enrolment
Essential first step for all students
Complete this important step early and things become easier. After you’ve completed
online enrolment, you’ll be able to:
- obtain your University card
- access academic induction material in your digital learning environment
- access wider University systems (including access to email)
- activate your student loan.
Important note: returning students must also complete enrolment before a new year of study.
2. View your course induction schedule
To help you prepare, you’ll be able to view your course induction schedule before you complete enrolment. This content may include:
- dates and times of sessions
- reading list
- video content
- other useful resources specific to your course.
Important note: some course content, such as links to online sessions, will only be accessible you complete enrolment. This additional content will be available through your programme site in the digital learning environment.
3. Access your digital learning environment
Relevant for all students once enrolled
The digital learning environment will be your main source for course content while you study. Your digital learning environment is where you can:
- access your full course timetable
- access lecture notes and recordings
- access programme and module information
- submit your work online.
Important note: you will only be able to access your digital learning environment after you complete enrolment.